This week on the Munch podcast we follow a group of friends on a hunt for treasure and adulthood, that is right we are watching The Goonies.
In this episode we talk about:
- The concept for our food and the reasons for why we chose it, and some of the concepts we killed
- The notes Leanna took during the film that takes to all sorts of places
- The surprise opening of the film which made us all wonder which audience this was for
- The highlights and lowlights of the rag tag group of kids
- That gag with the statue of David
- The number of shits that were uttered in this film
- Just how bad Mouth is, again
- The effectiveness of swearing in comedy
- All of the great lines Mikey has
- how weird this film was
- and we spend an extended time unpacking some of the more interesting phrases the film had to offer
(Recorded on September 25, 2017)
Join us on an “every other week” schedule, as we talk through a variety of films, the humor we find in them, and the food we make for them.
And read our posts at getmunchedup.com