Our third entry into the Tabletop Series, has us choosing coordinates on a map to determine where the enemy ship is, and eventually taking enough shots to make the film somewhat decent to watch.
For a more detailed episode description we talked about:
- The concept for our food, which revolved around shots
- The drinking rules, which were very difficult to keep up with in this film
- The issues we had with the film, which were plenty,
- And we dive deep on our reasons for especially hating the main character of the film
- Finding ourselves rooting for the aliens at times because they hinted at more story, but never brought that back
- We wonder about Rihanna’s role in all of this and if she enjoyed being in this film
- We come up with the sequel to Battleship, titled Battleship Royale
- We look back over the tabletop movies we watched and which were our favorites
- And talk about what board games we would have to be paid in if we were paid in board games
(Recorded on December 18, 2017)
Join us on an “every other week” schedule, as we talk through a variety of films, the humor we find in them, and the food we make for them.
And read our posts at getmunchedup.com