And for our first official post of 2018 we gathered around, reminisced about vampires and werewolves and recorded it in podcast form about the “wonderful” film: Twilight. We are just absolutely “gushing” over how great this movie is, and the impressions it left upon us. GO TEAM JACOB!!!
For a more detailed episode description we talked about:
- The long storied history of twilight films and the rich cinematic history they encompass
- Our drinking rules for this film which featured a type of synergy not normally found in our rules
- We quickly air our grievances about this very bad film, just to feel satisfied about breaking this film down a little bit before talking about the story itself
- What we loved, which is we struggle to come up with some solid options. That is on the film, not us.
- The symbolism of the apple on the front cover.
- We dive into the question that is on all of your minds “why are vampires sexy?” Which is a topic we are most definitely the best people to talk about.
- What groups does Twilight appeal to and why does it appeal to those groups?
- The reasons why we are enthusiastically Team Jacob.
- Who was the better character Bella or Edward?
- Who was the better actor Kristin or Robert?
- We get a low down from a Vampire Sexpert, Leanna, on the ins and outs of Vampire Sex.
- And after that things just kind of devolve into hysterics.
(Recorded on January 27, 2018)
Join us on an “every other week” schedule, as we talk through a variety of films, the humor we find in them, and the food we make for them.
And read our posts at getmunchedup.com